Developing
people

Growing
business

Inspiring
futures

OTD-QA delivering a Quality Apprenticeship experience for both
Individual and Business performance

  • OTD-QA  specialise in Leadership and Management across virtually all sectors
  • Bespoke programmes of learning designed, aligned and delivered for your specific business needs
  • We utilise our globally renowned executive level coaching to deliver learning retention, real improvement, progression and performance excellence
  • All part of our unique approach to help you drive your learning strategies and effectively utilise your existing levy funds or access additional government support.

Call us now to discuss your needs or to simply chat and learn more about Apprenticeships and how they can support your L&D strategy.

Apprenticeships are for all employers
and their existing employees too:

If your organisation does not pay into the Apprenticeship Levy because your annual payroll is less than £3M it doesn’t stop you providing apprenticeship training for new or existing employees. The government will pay for all the training costs of apprentices aged 16-18 as well as 19- to 24-year-olds who are in care or who have an education and health care plan. For all other apprentices, the government will pay 95% of training costs whilst your organisation pays just the remaining 5%.

If you are looking to develop your existing employees, recruit new members of the team then explore our range of apprenticeships which include

  • Leadership and Management (with ILM or CMI accreditation)
  • Business Administration
  • Coaching and Assessing……and many more bespoke programmes of learning designed specifically for your organisation’s needs.

Talk to us now and explore the various options available to you, we think you will be surprised at what you can achieve with OTD-QA as your Apprenticeship partner.